I’m not a fan of rain and gloomy days, but if there’s one thing that can cheer me up on such a dull day, it’s looking great with a cute “rain” outfit featuring an awesome pair of rain boots. Not only will they keep your feet from getting soaked in dirty rain water, they’re a key element in pulling together the “rain day look” (if there is such a thing, haha).
With rain boots, you want to of course look for a great design, but it needs to do its job – keeping your feet dry in the wet weather. That’s why it’s important to get ones made with great quality… Trust me, if you opt our for some cheap ones, the chances are, they will rip and flood your feet. NOT A GOOD FEELING!
Here are some that I found to be very CUTE & practical:
- Kate Spade ‘Randi’ Rain Boots – simple, but feminine with the cute bow detail and a bit of heel for added height!
- Michael Kors Logo Rain Boots – Durable, practical and super comfy!
- Hunter Original Rain Boots – they’re the “IT” rain boots right now & are great for casual outfits. Only complaint is that they’re very chunky/ heavey – is it worth the steep price tag?
- Fendi Graffiti Rain Boots – If you’re going to splurge, make a statement with these funky print ones!
- Jeffrey Campbell Wellies Rain Boots – The asymmetrical cut and small heel make these my fave rain boots!
- Burberry Rain Boots – The classic Burberry print and high quality durable soles explains why these are a fan favorite!