This is one of the skincare products I got in my haul few weeks ago and I’ve been using this everyday with my bb cream – sometimes at night when I felt like my skin needed some extra moisture.
CNP Laboratory is a South Korean skincare brand was created by two dermatologists, cha and park who own dermatology clinics around Korea. This brand prides itself on its strong research & development aspect as well as skin experts with years of experience.
These little medicine looking serums come in 10ml syringe-type jars. I like this packaging as you don’t have to contaminate the product with your finger and you dont’ waste any either.
To tell you about this Propolis Energy Ampule:
- 10% bee propolis extract: excellent moisture enriching effect & homeostasis
- hyaluronic acid & imperate cylindrical root extract provides moisture to skin continuously and prevents roughness
- B-Glucan & madecassoside helps repair troubled skin from redness
- Geranium, a natural aroma oil that has dermatitis cure, convergence and pain killing effect
- non perservative
- Calms down skin that’s become sensitive by external environment
Color: Looks yellow like honey to the naked eye, but goes on skin as clear
Texture: lightweight, water-like
Absorbability: quickly absorbs into the skin
Finish: leaves skin moist, dewy and radiant
Scent: pretty much unscented
Price: Around $20 CAD for 10ml jar – expensive!
Conclusions: This definitely helps with redness and I love using this with my CNP BBB Cream (read review here) for a dewy finish, but I don’t know if I’ll buy repurchasing these after I’m done my two bottles because of its high pricepoint!!!