I got this Touche Eclat Pen (#2: Luminous Ivory) as a birthday gift and got so excited about it since it’s something I’ve been wanting to try. It’s quickly becoming one of my FAVORITES!
Advertised as The Magic Wand for Enhanced Radiance - the website says to use product under the eyes, on your nose, side of nose, hollow of the chin, corners of the mouth & expression lines.
The packaging: Obviously sleek and luxurious, like all YSL products, which is a plus.
How to use: Push the end to pump out the product onto a small & soft brush. For a new product, you’ll need to pump it out a few times until the product comes out. Very easy to use since it’s shaped like a pen, just mark where you want to use and gently tap & wait for your skin to absorb!
The Product: As for the product itself, it’s supposed to be a highlighter but I heard of people using it as a concealer. I, personally wouldn’t use it on blemishes as it’s doesn’t conceal must (I tried…), but I’ve been using it under my eyes and I must say, my eyes do appear to be brighter and more awake.
Overall: It does what it says it does – brings glow & radiance to your skin and I also feel that it’s moisturizing. The pen isn’t greasy at all either, which I love. One pump does the job under my eyes and it feels good putting it on as it glides on smoothly. The skin also absorbs it well. Definitely give this a try if you’re looking for a highlighter/contouring pen – you won’t regret it!
Available at Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/ysl
- Lace Bralette – perfect as a tank top replacement for the ultra feminine look under a sheer blouse (get similar here)
- Stackable chain & swarovsky crystal bracelets: double wrap black (get it here) // single bronze (get it here)
- Colorblock Sandal – mixing neutral and accent color, perfect for summer & fall (get it here)
- YSL Volupte SheeR Candy in Cool Guava- moisturizing lipbalm with tint of color! beautiful packaging is a plus (get it here)
- Levi’s White Skinnies – Summer = White jeans! I’m obsessed. What else can I say? (get it here)